A strange dn

I'm bringing up openldap, and I have almost everything working except:

The servers have an existing ldap.conf of:
uri ldap://ldap001.example.com ldap://ldap002.example.com
base dc=example,dc=com
binddn uid=server,cn=config
bindpw xxxxxx
ldap_version 3

I'm having trouble figuring out how to create a user that looks like:

I'd prefer not to visit all the servers to change their ldap.conf files,
rather, I'd like to swap out the name service records to point to
openldap. To do this, I need to create the uid=server,cn=config user.

Any suggestions?  Do I have to build up a new schema entry?

Ed Greenberg