Re: Schema repository?

On Thu, 2008-08-07 at 14:08 +0200, Buchan Milne wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 August 2008 15:08:07 Jeff Blaine wrote:
> > I spent a good half hour last night massaging RFC3712.txt
> > into a schema to load into OpenLDAP.  The entire time I
> > thought, "Surely I am missing something in my Google
> > searches
> 2nd hit for me is:
> http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com/system/files?file=ldap-printer.schema.gz

Please point to the root page
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com/node/42> which contains a
disclaimer:

<quote>
I don't endorse the suitability of any of these file for any purpose. If
you are going to install schema in you DSA then you need to understand
what you are doing.
Last I knew all these files could coexist within an version 2.2 or later
OpenLDAP DSA. If you have any problems relating to compatability with
any of these scheme please let me know.
</quote>