Re: smbk5pwd help

David Markey wrote:
Oh my bad, in that case does gnutls have the required function that
smbk5pwd needs?

Not exactly.

http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi/Contrib?id=5410

There are some errors in this patch, and I haven't had time to fix or test the patch. So, this will remain broken until someone else steps in.

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 9:02 PM, Mathias Gug <mathiaz@ubuntu.com
<mailto:mathiaz@ubuntu.com>> wrote:

    On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 06:55:13PM +0100, David Markey wrote:
     > how did you build it? you havent linked n the openssl libs
     >
     > a quick fix would be
     >
     > export LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libcrypto.so
     > then run slapd
     >

     > This way is not recommended, it would be better to relink
    smbk5pwd with the
     > openssl libs.

    FYI, openldap is not linked against openssl in Debian/Ubuntu, but gnutls
    instead.

-- -- Howard Chu CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/ Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/