Re: smbk5pwd help

Hi!

I don't think it is a "standard" part of the package, I had to build
it myself when I used it (note: I'm using Debian).

I just downloaded the source, build the source, and then went to <path
to source>/contrib/slapd-modules/smbk5pwd/ , modified the Makefile (I
don't remember exactly how), and just ran make.  Then I just copied
the files from .libs to /usr/lib/ldap/ , and it just worked!.

c-ya!

Ildefonso.