Re: replication crashes 1 of 2 servers - after working for months

Okay,

Follow-up for the good of the group. I regressed, and it seemed the errors started to trigger when I enabled indexing of the attributes of entryCSN and entryUUID.

I've kept those off now, along with the unique overlay for the attribute uidNumber because that seemed to be causing me problem too but that could be my bad data. I'm going to let it run this way for a while to see if it's stable.

I'll keep the thread up-to-date with details for the good of others. A trace may be in the future

Sellers