logical "AND" in slapd acl statement?

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question or one that's asked here often, but...

I need to grant access to a few attributes to a specific dn, but ideally ALSO only if that DN is coming from a specific ip range.

What I want to something like...

access to attrs=myAttribute
by ( peername.ip='" AND dn = "cn=me,ou=us,dc=myco,dc=com" ) read

I was pretty surprised that what I had above didn't work, and reading the man 5 slapd.access it seems like it might not be possible. Am I missing something? Is it actually possible to do this?

Aaron Bennett