Re: size limit problem in 2.4.10

Jeronimo Zucco wrote:
     Hi list. I'm trying to limit queries for one user in my slapd.conf,
with this rules:

limits dn.exact="cn=user1,dc=domain,dc=com" size.soft=50 size.hard=50
limits anonymous size.soft=50 size.hard=50
limits users size.soft=50 size.hard=50
sizelimit unlimited

But "user1" isn't limited with this rules. If I set "sizelimit 50", the syncrepl doesn't work, even I set no limit in my syncrepl directive or setting limits for replicator user.

     This rules was working fine in openldap 2.3.35 until I upgrade to
2.4.10. :-(

Somebody have tips, mans, or ideias to solve this issue ?

Works fine for me. What do you see in the slapd debug output? (Run with -d7) For example, I get:

SRCH "dc=example,dc=com" 2 0 0 0 0
ber_scanf fmt (m) ber:
filter: (objectClass=*)
ber_scanf fmt ({M}}) ber:
attrs: 1.1
==> limits_get: conn=1 op=1 dn="cn=bjorn jensen,ou=information technology division,ou=people,dc=example,dc=com"
<== limits_get: type=DN match=EXACT dn="cn=bjorn jensen,ou=information technology division,ou=people,dc=example,dc=com"
=> bdb_search

--
  -- Howard Chu