Re: slapd 2.4.7-2.4.9 segfaults with some specific search

--On Tuesday, May 27, 2008 3:26 PM +0200 Piotr Wadas <pwadas@jewish.org.pl> wrote:

Hello, I build openldap 2.4.7 a few weeks ago, and 2.4.9 yesterday, with 2.4.7 and 2.4.9, without any my patches, just a clean build. After adding my custom schema, uploading my data from production version, and indexing, I still have it crash with some specific search - I was hoping 2.4.9 have this resolved, seems not, so posting this.

Build with debugging symbols, gdb it, and supply the backtrace.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer