[Date Prev][Date Next]
Migrating from 2.3 to 2.4 branch.
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Migrating from 2.3 to 2.4 branch.
- From: andylockran <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 18:02:01 +0100
- Openpgp: id=CE2BC484
- User-agent: Mozilla-Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (X11/20080110)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I'm looking to upgrade my system from the 2.3 to the 2.4 branch of
openLDAP. I've spent a little time looking at the possible pitfalls.
Immediately I've had issues with slapadding the data directly into 2.4
- - so was wondering if there was some documentation on migrating from
one to the other?
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----