slapd seg faults

Hi again,
Ok, so I successfully added my attribute however when adding a new AUXILIARY objectclass (not an entry but new olcObjectClasses attribute to the cn=config schema)  slapd  seg faults. Any ideas?

The last few lines from slapd -d 99
>>> dnPrettyNormal: <cn={5}plas,cn=schema,cn=config>
<<< dnPrettyNormal: <cn={5}plas,cn=schema,cn=config>, <cn={5}plas,cn=schema,cn=config>
oc_check_required entry (cn={5}plas,cn=schema,cn=config), objectClass "olcSchemaConfig"
oc_check_allowed type "objectClass"
oc_check_allowed type "cn"
oc_check_allowed type "olcObjectIdentifier"
oc_check_allowed type "olcAttributeTypes"
oc_check_allowed type "olcObjectClasses"
oc_check_allowed type "structuralObjectClass"
oc_check_allowed type "entryUUID"
oc_check_allowed type "creatorsName"
oc_check_allowed type "createTimestamp"
oc_check_allowed type "entryCSN"