Re: Where can I get the detailed meaning of OpenLDAP's Error Code?

jjj@sjtu.org wrote:

Now I am running OpenLdap and get one error code from syslog. But I have no any references about the detailed meaning of OpenLdap's error code.

Where can I get the detailed meaning of OpenLDAP's Error Code?

It's likely that it's simply a LDAP error code which are specified in RFC 4511, Appendix A.

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4511.txt

But there's most times also a diagnostic message which is very informative too. So how about posting the syslog message?

Ciao, Michael.