Problem loading LDIF data in openldap 2.4.8

Hi,

I tried to load a slapcat dump from OpenLDAP 2.3.27 into OpenLDAP 2.4.8,
and had problems with java entries. I narrowed down the problem with
this simple test case:

LDIF:
	dn: cn=REQUEST,dc=example,dc=com
	javaClassName: com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueue
	objectClass: javaContainer
	objectClass: javaObject
	objectClass: javaNamingReference
	javaFactory: com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueFactory
	cn: REQUEST
	javaReferenceAddress: #0#VER#6
	javaReferenceAddress: #1#EXP#-2
	javaReferenceAddress: #2#PRI#-2
	javaReferenceAddress: #3#PER#-2
	javaReferenceAddress: #4#CCS#1208
	javaReferenceAddress: #5#TC#1
	javaReferenceAddress: #6#ENC#273
	javaReferenceAddress: #7#FIQ#1
	javaReferenceAddress: #8#QU#REQUEST
	javaReferenceAddress: #9#QMGR#QM

Load of this LDIF in OpenLDAP 2.3.27:

	ldapadd -D"cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com" -W -x -f /tmp/bug.ldif
	Enter LDAP Password:
	adding new entry "cn=REQUEST,dc=example,dc=com"

Works, but in OpenLDAP 2.4.8:

	ldapadd -h sdco1cdba -p 1389 -D"cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com" -W -x -f /tmp/bug.ldif
	Enter LDAP Password:
	adding new entry "cn=REQUEST,dc=example,dc=com"
	ldap_add: Object class violation (65)
		additional info: instanstantiation of abstract objectClass 'javaObject' not allowed

And the entry is not loaded. I tried to define the entry with the
JMSAdmin tool that comes with IBM MQ, but could not load it either in
2.4.8, it worked against 2.3.27. A wireshark dump showed that the tool
received the same error as ldapadd.

I performed a "diff" on the java.schema of 2.4.8 and 2.3.27, but the schemas
are identical.

Is there any way that I could circumvent this problem?

Thanks!