Re: Is Master-Master architecture available in openldap?

Padmavathi Dt wrote:

Hii List,
We need to set up an environment where we will have two LDAP servers that work in primary-secondary mode ie,.. if primary goes down ,secondary should serve as primary(as it is like a master ie,... it should have all the capabilities as a primary server)
Please tell me if this is possible with openLDAP as in master-slave architecture,when master goes down slave can serve in read only mode(as far as my understanding)
Also tell me from where i can get some additional info about these topics....

WBR Dmitriy