Re: null_callbacks after initial sync

Nick Geron wrote:
Chris,

If I add logbase and syncfilter,  I see the behavior where any serverID
other 1 (on either system) results in the looping mentioned previously,
when one server is down.  In that setup with both servers up, I still
see the null_callback issues.

At this point I'm pretty frayed.  I don't see how copying something
directly out of the admin doc would fail unless I've tickled a new bug.

Perhaps someone could suggest a known good, working config for me to
try?  I would prefer delta-syncrepl in a mirror, but I'd settle for just
syncrepl with a mirror at this point.

Delta-syncrepl is not supported yet with mirror mode. Support may come in a later release.

--
  -- Howard Chu