ppolicy: unlock users who are locked out with pwdMaxFailure?

Dear all

By googling around I saw a lot of questions were asked for this, but either not answered or gets answered without practical how-to:

http://archives.devshed.com/forums/networking-100/question-pertaining-to-ppolicy-overlay-feature-1334235.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/openldap-software@openldap.org/msg08718.html
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200509/msg00219.html

Let's say, the admin user wishes to unlock an user, without changing his password or resetting his password, what should he do?
should he deletes all pwdLockedTime for the locked user?
should he deletes pwdAccountLockedTime for the locked user?

Thanks in advance! My version is OL 2.3.30

Best regards
Zhang Weiwu

--
Real Softservice