[Date Prev][Date Next] [Chronological] [Thread] [Top]

Re: gosa+samba3.schema and slapd.d-configuration-conversion

Hello Dieter!

I added one whitespace to the syntax oids where it was missing in the schema-file but this doesn't seem to be the cause of the problems (especially as other schemas  sometimes skip the additional whitespace too, and those get processed correctly during the conversion process). Do you have any other ideas what could be the cause for the problems?


Dieter Kluenter schrieb:
Christoph Spielmann <cspielma@gup.jku.at> writes:

Hi everybody!

/usr/lib/openldap/slapd -u ldap -g ldap -f /etc/openldap/slapd.conf -F

No output on command-line but as i checked the contents of
/etc/openldap/slapd.d/cn=config i remarked that almost everything was
missing except the include-ldifs. Next i checked the slapd-logfile and
this is what has happened:

So the gosa+samba3.schema seems to make automatic conversion hickup
somehow. After commenting out the include-line for this schema,
conversion was successful, so something most be wrong with this
schema. I tried to figure out what could be wrong with this schema
myself, but i have no clue where i should start to look. At the moment
the slave-server is running without the gosa-things included (we don't
use them yet but sooner or later we'll include gosa) and it's working
perfectly. But as i need to get gosa working too, i need to know
what's wrong with the schema. I'll attach the schema to this email,
hopefully somebody can point me in the right direction.

# Attributes
attributetype ( NAME 'gosaSubtreeACL'
        DESC 'GOsa acl entry'
	EQUALITY caseIgnoreMatch
	SUBSTR caseIgnoreSubstringsMatch

If this is not a cut and paste error, a white space is missing
following the syntax oid.