[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: LDAP in Master-Slave
- To: Aravind Arjunan <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: LDAP in Master-Slave
- From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 23:11:21 -0800
- Cc: email@example.com
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <A27A8272B10DAB509074BC5B@192.168.1.196> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
--On Wednesday, February 20, 2008 12:05 PM +0530 Aravind Arjunan
Is it not possible to configure the master-slave in openldap2.2?
anyway please say me the procedure how the check the slave ldap
wheather it has been replicated or not?
On 20/02/2008, Quanah Gibson-Mount <email@example.com> wrote:
--On Wednesday, February 20, 2008 11:54 AM +0530 Aravind Arjunan
am trying to configuring openldap2.2 in syncrepl method in master-slave.
Don't. Get the current release (openldap 2.4). Otherwise you are just
wasting your time and ours.
Please keep your replies on the list.
You can configure replication in OpenLDAP 2.2, but I would advise using
syncrepl with that release. And again, the 2.2 release is years out of
date, and no longer supported. You are wasting your time pursing using it.
Download and use the latest release.
Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration