[Date Prev][Date Next]
replication with filter "auxiliary object class"
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: replication with filter "auxiliary object class"
- From: "Keutel, Jochen" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:24:12 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20071031 Thunderbird/22.214.171.124 Mnenhy/0.7.5.666
is it possible with OpenLDAP to use a filter
as filter for syncrepl when abc is an auxiliary object class?
This would mean:
- When an entry is created on the master with e.g. object class
"country" the entry is NOT replicated.
- Later, when you modify this entry by adding the auxiliary object class
"abc", the entry will be replicated (added) to the consumer.
- Later, when you modify this entry by deleting the auxiliary object
class "abc", the entry will deleted from the consumer.
Means: A MODIFY operation in LDAP (client ---> server) can result in an
ADD or DELETE operation in the replication protocol (server ---> server).
I ask this because I know at least one X.500 based product (using X.500
DISP for replication) which can't handle this situation ...