[Date Prev][Date Next]
Solaris 10 OpenLDAP server message:
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Solaris 10 OpenLDAP server message:
- From: "Kick, Claus" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 14:39:44 +0100
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AchqWBB+dPoacRxqSYCZlVlz4EOAzw==
- Thread-topic: Solaris 10 OpenLDAP server message:
as we are investigating our performance problems, we noticed the
Feb 7 12:01:18 lakota-neu slapd: [ID 555073 local4.error] tid=
1: multiple threads per connection not supported
Does this mean that currently only one thread per request connection is
allowed? If so, how can this be changed? We used the openldap package
Blastwave, as we were unable to compile from the Sources.
Does anyone have an idea for this?