Re: large ldap server recommendation

Hello,

That was a great explation.Simple and Succinct.Too bad it did not come
from stupid RH folks.I am sorry I did not get it. What exactly you
mean by "RH is not building OpenLADP for running as a server"? I feel
like I am being cheated by RH for duping me to buy expensive RH boxes.
Red Hat support is terrible as far as LDAP is concerd.I wish there
will be a update only subscription available for RHEL.

Thanks

Joy