err code definitions

Hi all, I was wondering there were any documentation on the tag and error codes definitions that show up in slapd log files.
When I try to l login as a user, ldap seems to reject me and puts in log "RESULT tag =97 err=0 text=   "  I know the password is
the correct one since I can issue the login command in a shell and try to login, it doesn't tell me that my login is incorrect.
However it will not let me login through telnet or the regular login prompt.

I'm on Solaris 9 btw.

Thanks,
Vinh