ACL or a default deny policy

Hi,

I am implementing a directory with OPENLdap and I woul dlike that
anonymous users could only read ceratin attributes, while all other
attributes are accessible to authenticated users only.

# ACL 1: Data that the user can change and that the world can see
access to dn.one="ou=People,ou=csim,dc=cs,dc=ait,dc=ac,dc=th"
       attrs=sn,givenName
   by group="cn=groupadmin..." write
   by self write
   by * read

# ACL 2: Personnal data, that user can change and the world can not see
access to dn.one="ou=People,ou=csim,dc=cs,dc=ait,dc=ac,dc=th"
	attrs=gecos,description
   by group="cn=groupadmin..." write
   by self write
   by * none

# ACL 3: any attributes that is not explcitely allowed above is denied
access to dn.one="ou=People,ou=csim,dc=cs,dc=ait,dc=ac,dc=th"
   by group="cn=groupadmin..." write
   by dn.subtree="ou=csim,dc=cs,dc=ait,dc=ac,dc=th" read
   by * none

But this is not working. If I do like this, anonymous search will see
nothing from the user.

I found out some where that the attribute objectClass should always be exposed, so I tried to add it in the ACL 1, but that is not working either, I must haave a last ACL of the form

access to dn.one="ou=People,ou=csim,dc=cs,dc=ait,dc=ac,dc=th"
   by group="cn=groupadmin..." write
   by dn.subtree="ou=csim,dc=cs,dc=ait,dc=ac,dc=th" read
   by * read

and I don't see where my reasoning is getting wrong.

Thanks in advance,

Olivier