Re: Invalid syntax on ldapadd

Chris G. Sellers wrote:
I think posixAccount requires homeDirectory as well.  W/o that your
syntax is invalid because the objectclass is being violated.

Then he would have received an Object Class Violation message instead. Don't make up answers if you don't know them. If you want to help, that's great, but know what you're talking about first. It's not so hard to look up the list of error codes and what they mean.

On Jan 29, 2008, at 3:24 PM, Vinh.CTR.Hoang@faa.gov