[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Invalid syntax on ldapadd
- To: Vinh.CTR.Hoang@faa.gov
- Subject: Re: Invalid syntax on ldapadd
- From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 13:05:45 -0800
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <OF2BB88252.EA72448E-ON852573DF.007337AF-852573DF.0073748F@faa.gov>
- References: <OF2BB88252.EA72448E-ON852573DF.007337AF-852573DF.0073748F@faa.gov>
--On Tuesday, January 29, 2008 4:01 PM -0500 Vinh.CTR.Hoang@faa.gov wrote:
Oh i was going to ask about that. the x option is illegal for some
reason. I might of been using the solaris ldapadd. Is there a way to
tell which is which? I install openldap as a package so I don't really
know where the OpenLDAP ldapadd went.
Keep replies on the list if you want further help.
type "which ldapadd" to see where the ldapadd you are using is located. If
you don't know where the OpenLDAP installation put things, I suggest you
figure that out first.
Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration