Re: Invalid syntax on ldapadd

--On Tuesday, January 29, 2008 4:01 PM -0500 Vinh.CTR.Hoang@faa.gov wrote:

Oh i was going to ask about that. the x option is illegal for some reason. I might of been using the solaris ldapadd. Is there a way to tell which is which? I install openldap as a package so I don't really know where the OpenLDAP ldapadd went.

Keep replies on the list if you want further help.

type "which ldapadd" to see where the ldapadd you are using is located. If you don't know where the OpenLDAP installation put things, I suggest you figure that out first.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer