Re: syncrepl with x509 certificates

On Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 04:26:53AM -0800, Howard Chu wrote:
> Alex Samad wrote:
>>> In OpenLDAP 2.4, yes. Read the manpage.
>> 	syncrepl  rid=<replica  ID>   provider=ldap[s]://<hostname>[:port]
>> [type=refreshOnly|refreshAndPersist]   [interval=dd:hh:mm:ss]
>> This is the syncrep section of my man page for openssl.conf. Sorry but I can't
>> find the section that tells me where to point to a different certificate file.
>> I use TLSCertificateFile to point to the certificate that is used for the
>> ldaps:// part ie acting as a server.
> Learn how to type, or learn how to read. "openssl.conf" has nothing to do
> with this question. The text you quoted above is not the text from the
> current OpenLDAP 2.4 man pages. Pay attention to the details, otherwise you
> just waste your time and ours.
yes your right, I type openssl.conf instead of slapd.conf. and it is the man
page from openldap 2.3

Just for the archives, the link to the 2.4 man page for slapd.conf

And seem like there syncrepl was change from 2.3 to 2.4

> --
>   -- Howard Chu
>   Chief Architect, Symas Corp.  http://www.symas.com
>   Director, Highland Sun        http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
>   Chief Architect, OpenLDAP     http://www.openldap.org/project/

Mulder: Television does not make a previously sane man go out
	and kill five people thinking they're all the same guy.
	Not even 'must-see TV' could do that to you!

	"The X-Files: Wetwired"