rewriting search scope

Hi all. I'm looking at using the rwm rewriter to
rewite some ldap queries. The rewrite contexts don't
list an entry for the search scope. How can I rewrite
the scope for a search from say sub (subtree) to one.
Also, is there a way to get the ldap query in uri
format in the rewriter, so instead of using a context
to get each section can you write the uri (which may
help my first question). Eg to get
Once you get the uri like this, you can easily parse it..Thanks....

Looking for last minute shopping deals?