Re: N-Way MultiMaster with 2.4

I do have it working, but it appears that my data replication information keeps getting lost

When I connect to the cn=config database, I see a bdb{1} and bdb{2} cn. the first (or second sometimes) is the slapd.conf information, and the other is the database records.

I'm thinking there is a conflict because after a restart for example, I end up with only one and my sync replication information for the regular data (not cn=config) disappears and I can't sync any longer.

should I be using a unique number for bdb{} in my ldif. Here is my ldif file I'm using

dn: olcDatabase={1}bdb,cn=config
objectClass: olcDatabaseConfig
objectClass: olcbdbConfig
olcDatabase: {1}bdb
olcSuffix: dc=nitle,dc=org
olcDbDirectory: /home/ldap/openldap/var/openldap-data
olcRootDN: cn=xxxx,dc=nitle,dc=org
olcRootPW: xxxxx
olcSyncRepl: rid=010 provider=ldap://ldap1.nitle.org:0000 binddn="cn=xxxx,ou=replication,dc=nitle,dc=org" bindmethod=simple
credentials=xxxxx searchbase="dc=nitle,dc=org" type=refreshOnly
interval=00:00:00:10 retry="5 5 300 5" timeout=1 schemachecking=off
olcSyncRepl: rid=011 provider=ldap://ldap2.nitle.org:0000 binddn="cn=xxxx,ou=replication,dc=nitle,dc=org" bindmethod=simple
credentials=xxxx searchbase="dc=nitle,dc=org" type=refreshOnly schemachecking=off
interval=00:00:00:10 retry="5 5 300 5" timeout=1
olcMirrorMode: TRUE

dn: olcOverlay=syncprov,olcDatabase={1}bdb,cn=config
changetype: add
objectClass: olcOverlayConfig
objectClass: olcSyncProvConfig
olcOverlay: syncprov