Re: Need help:slapd crashed in syncrepl and mirror mode when deleting entry

Please don't attach massive files to your e-mails. Link to them somewhere.
Ok, sorry for the inconvenience.

Is this a fresh 2.4.7 install or an upgrade?
This happens in fresh 2.4.7 install.
Any help is appreciated.

--
Kind Regards,