[Date Prev][Date Next]
write, then read delay with syncrepl/slapo-chain ?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: write, then read delay with syncrepl/slapo-chain ?
- From: Peter Mogensen <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:46:07 +0100
- User-agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52pre (X11/20071023)
I haev a quick question which I haven't been able to find an answer to
in the docs:
I have a slapd master with a couple of slaves (syncrepl
refreshAndPersist). I can get updates to be diverted to the master with
the chain overlay, but as the FAQ says there'll be a small delay before
the changes are replicated back to the slaves.
Is there anyway to automatically direct subsequent reads of the changed
attributes to the master?
Else I guess I'll have to implement referral chasing logic in the client
so it doesn't try to read from the slave immediately after writing (and
getting a referral).