authz-regexp in slapd.conf

Hi All,

For user  having the dn: uid=jmaan,stornt=non-teach,bn=compcen,dc=nits,dc=ac,dc=in

and base=nits.ac.in

is this acl enough or i need to change this in my slapd.conf file

# lenient auth-request DN to user-auth DN
Which way of mapping is the best:- direct or search based ?

What can be the reason for unsuccesfull ldap authentication in my server machine, When i try to login using this uid (among others) through the console (GUI). my ldap server is running in fedora 7.

With Thanks and Regards,
Jyotishmaan Ray
Moderator Of Paradise Groups
Are You Spiritually Aware  !!! Are You Enjoying Yourself  !!!  See What All You Had Been Missing !!!!
Please Join Immediately By Sending A Blank Mail @