Re: cn=config and overlay order

David Hawes wrote:
I finally got around to updating some custom overlays to be configurable
with cn=config and noticed that overlays were processed in the reverse
order of what I expected after using slapd.d rather than slapd.conf.

Is this a known behavior?  It's obviously not that difficult to issue an
ldapmodify command to set the proper order, but it was unexpected that I
had to do so.

Nope, that's not expected or intended. I guess you should file an ITS. -- -- Howard Chu Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/ Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/