[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: BDB corruption after LDAP restart
- To: Tony Earnshaw <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: BDB corruption after LDAP restart
- From: William Marques <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:23:51 -0200
- Cc: OpenLDAP Mail List <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <474EEDFF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Openpgp: url=http://sks.keyserver.penguin.de/
- References: <474E9974.email@example.com> <474EEDFF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (X11/20071022)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Tony Earnshaw escreveu:
> William Marques skrev, on 29-11-2007 11:50:
>> I'm using openldap 2.3.35, which comes with ubuntu 7.10
>> After make some changes in slapd.conf and restarting LDAP, my database
>> is corrupted.
>> I'm using replication with slurpd, don't know if it has something to
>> do with my problem.
>> Does anyone knows or have a clue of whats happening?
>> Any ideas are welcome, thanks in advance.
> Well, it might just be an idea to list what changes you made - so that
> other ubuntu 7.10 users on this list might recognize the symptom.
I will do it. But I'm starting to think, that it's not the changes, but
the restart process, by itself.
> Me using Fedora FC6 and RedHat RHEL5 has no problem with changing
> slapd.conf parameters, but then again I use syncrepl, not slurpd
> (because it's a completely different animal and does its job much better).
Hum... I will read the docs for syncrepl, I read in some place that in
the future slurpd will not be suported anymore.
Thanks for your help.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----