syncrepl LDIF kickstart file

Hello openldap community,

I have openldap 2.4.6 running on 2 machines.

one master server with a BDB database acting as the  syncrepl provider (the syncrep[l overlay has been added to the database configuration directive).

I now have set up a second machine also running openldap 2.4.6 and I've been playing around with it trying to get it to act as a syncrepl consumer.

I remember reading somewhere in the openldap documentation that it should be fairly straight forward with a simple 10-12 line LDIF file to get the synrepl consumer synched up with the provider.

Can someone please post an example of such a simple kickstart file?

Thanks ^6,

Scott