Re: back-sql ldap_attr_mappings param_order column

Kevin Burnett wrote:

> Quick question. In the ldap_attr_mappings table there is a column
> called param_order. I have discovered that if I set it to the default
> of 3, that the information is passed to my stored procedures as
> attribute value, keyval (id). What are the other possible settings for
> this column and which setting will give me keyvalue (id), attribute
> value ?

I think it's written somewhere, but I can't find it right now.  However,
that's a bitmask; the first bit refers to ADD, the second to DELETE; if
the bit is set, the value comes second, and the return value comes first.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.r.l.