Inserting ACLs in CN=config

from reading the AdminGuide and a quick search through the FAQ-o-Matic I
couldn't gather how I'd insert a new ACL between the existing rules 2
and 3...

Do I have to replace the complete olcAccess-Attribute? Or can I somehow
instruct an LDIF - "Modify/Add" to insert the Value in a specific place?

If it isn't available now, maybe it could be done with using only even
Weights for the rules, and when one adds a rule with an odd weight, it
is inserted in the correct place and the remaining entries renumbered

Christian Marg                    mail  : mailto:marg@rz.tu-clausthal.de
Dezernat 2 TU Clausthal           web   : http://www.tu-clausthal.de
D-38678 Clausthal-Zellerfeld      fon   : 05323/72-2107
Germany                           jabber: ifcma@jabber.tu-clausthal.de