Inserting ACLs in CN=config

Hello,
from reading the AdminGuide and a quick search through the FAQ-o-Matic I
couldn't gather how I'd insert a new ACL between the existing rules 2
and 3...

Do I have to replace the complete olcAccess-Attribute? Or can I somehow
instruct an LDIF - "Modify/Add" to insert the Value in a specific place?

If it isn't available now, maybe it could be done with using only even
Weights for the rules, and when one adds a rule with an odd weight, it
is inserted in the correct place and the remaining entries renumbered
accordingly...

bye
Christian
--