Re: Regarding Tree hierarchy in openLDAP

Anjali,

You need create the OUs too. The first three steps to create a new directory tree:

1 - Create a suffix:

dn:dc=example,dc=com

2 - Create OUs

dn: ou=test,dc=example,dc=com
dn:ou=test2,dc=example,dc=com

3 - Create things in OUs:

dn:cn=something,ou=test,dc=example,dc=com
dn:cn=something2,ou=test2,dc=example,dc=com

Cheers.