[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: SyncREPL generates high traffic to calculate delta
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: SyncREPL generates high traffic to calculate delta
- From: Bruno Lezoray EMSM <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 16:15:06 +0200
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (Windows/20070728)
Bruno Lezoray EMSM wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have the following configuration, in OpenLDAP 2.3.32 (i know i have to
> upgrade to 2.3.38):
> Master -> Pivot -> Slave on 3 different servers. SyncRepl replicates in
> RefreshOnly mode, a sub-tree.
> When i dump the TLS traffic during a replication of a add or delete
> operation, i have around 6000 TCP packets between Master and Pivot, and
> only 40 packets between Pivot and Slave. My replicated sub-tree contains 5500
> entries. So, i concluded that Pivot SyncRepl ask the entire sub-tree.
> Is it a known problem ? Does it come from the configuration ?
About this trouble, do you have a idea ?