Re: Compiling OpenLDAP with static SASL library

On Oct 15, 2007, at 1:15 PM, Zohar Lev Shani wrote:

Has anyone tried compiling OpenLDAP with static SASL library?
If so, what were the necessary changes you did (Makefile.in, configure, ...)?

That's what I do, but I don't need to modify any of these files, for Red Hat Linux or NetBSD. I build my own Cyrus SASL library, static only, and simply specify its location in the LDFLAGS environment variable when I invoke the OpenLDAP configure.

Having trouble with it?

	Donn Cave, donn@u.washington.edu