Re: slapd still allows bind but returns no data

You can tell REAL FAST if it's the backend database by archiving the
database files and starting slapd and then restoring a backup via
slapcat or ldapadd. If that works then the database files were corrupted
in some way.

--
Puryear Information Technology, LLC
Baton Rouge, LA * 225-706-8414

Author, "Best Practices for Managing Linux and UNIX Servers"
  http://www.puryear-it.com/pubs/linux-unix-best-practices

Identity Management, LDAP, and Linux Integration