push-mode syncrepl and structuralObjectClass

Hi,

I'm setting up push-mode replication using syncrepl and back-ldap as per advice from searching the list archives. The proxy slapd is correctly binding to the slave slapd, and I can see the replication begin to occur, but all the ADD operations are failing with the following result:

tag=105 err=19 text=structuralObjectClass: no user modification allowed

I've googled around a bit and searched the mailing list archives, but i've not found anything more relevant than this post:

http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200706/msg00296.html

My current proxy and slave configurations are below.

Any advice on what I'm doing wrongly or what I need to do to avoid this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Alex

proxy:

database ldap
suffix "dc=transitives,dc=com"
rootdn "cn=jabber,dc=transitives,dc=com"
rootpw ""
uri ldap://jabber.transitives.com/
tls start
idle-timeout 600
network-timeout 10
acl-bind bindmethod=simple
        binddn="cn=jabber,dc=transitives,dc=com"
        credentials=""

syncrepl rid=051
        provider=ldap://ldap-master.transitives.com/
        type=refreshAndPersist
        retry="10 6 60 9 300 +"
        searchbase="ou=users,dc=transitives,dc=com"
        scope=sub
        filter="(objectClass=inetOrgPerson)"
        schemachecking=on
        bindmethod=simple
        binddn="cn=syncjabber,ou=roles,ou=auth,dc=transitives,dc=com"
        starttls=critical
        credentials=""

slave:

backend         bdb
database        bdb
suffix          "dc=transitives,dc=com"
directory       "/var/lib/ldap/db/transitives/"
mode            0600

index   objectClass,entryCSN,entryUUID  pres,eq
index   cn,sn,uid,displayName           pres,eq,sub
index   givenName,mail                  pres,eq,sub
index   default                         eq,sub

lastmod         on
rootdn "cn=jabber,dc=transitives,dc=com"
rootpw ""

# ACL's;

access to dn.base="" by * read
access to * by * read