Re: some questions about syncrepl

--On Friday, October 05, 2007 4:20 PM +0200 Guillaume Rousse <Guillaume.Rousse@inria.fr> wrote:

Guillaume Rousse a Ãcrit :
Hello.

I'm trying to follow change propagations errors using delta-synrepl in
search & persist mode, by using an accesslog overlay both on master and
on slaves.
About the error themselves, I clearly see changes commited in the master
(version 2.3.27) not being propagated to one of the slave (version
2.3.27 also), whereas propagated to the second slave (version 2.3.34),
by examining the access log on both slaves.

See the fixes since 2.3.27, and see my earlier reply about the major flaws in your sites policies.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer