Re: Importing of data

Naufal Sheikh wrote:
Hi,

Thankyou so much for all the prompt replies from everyone. I really appreicate it. Well my boss is a bit concerned about the ugradation though, and I don;t think I can do anything about it in near future. I will try all what you have told me.

It is Red Hat Linux 8.0 .... Any issue which I should be knowing?:)

Where are you getting all these ancient versions from? 2.2.20 from source? RH 8.0? You really need the latest stable, supported software versions.

Any reason for these old versions?

-- Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
Managing Director.