Re: cn=config example

Ok People.

Just organize this question:

-  Gavin finishing the Admin Guide;
- I'm free to put links(3rd party) at FAQ and update it when have some change(its a good idea about RSS);
- Gavin, you are accepting contributions to finish Admin Guide;
- And finally... the main concept is RTFM and not make a Dummies Guide;

Anything wrong? These points are correct?

Sorry about this email, I´m just trying to organize this discussion to make more easy focus and our production.

On 9/21/07, Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org> wrote:
Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org> wrote:

> > Thanks for that, but we have to assume some background knowledge ;-)
> Then the amount of

Hem, that one was sent too early :-)

What is the amount of assumed knowledge? It would be fair to tell what
are the requirement for reading the doc and where they can be

Emmanuel Dreyfus

Gabriel Stein
MSN: gabrielstein@hotmail.com
Administrador de Redes -