Re: cn=config example

Ok People.

Just organize this question:

-  Gavin finishing the Admin Guide;
- I'm free to put links(3rd party) at FAQ and update it when have some change(its a good idea about RSS);
- Gavin, you are accepting contributions to finish Admin Guide;
- And finally... the main concept is RTFM and not make a Dummies Guide;

Anything wrong? These points are correct?

Sorry about this email, I´m just trying to organize this discussion to make more easy focus and our production.

On 9/21/07, Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org> wrote:
Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org> wrote:

> > Thanks for that, but we have to assume some background knowledge ;-)
> Then the amount of

Hem, that one was sent too early :-)

What is the amount of assumed knowledge? It would be fair to tell what
are the requirement for reading the doc and where they can be
acquired...

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz