Re: Automatic referral chasing

Taymour A. El Erian skrev, on 05-09-2007 08:13:

The test scripts are not running on my machine as they fail in the middle, so am unable to actually find the configuration. I tried using the configuration which has chain in its name but it does not work.

Then for some reason your build has failed and you have a useless installation. Until you can get a build whereby all tests pass, you might as well give up.

The docs of openldap are really not clear

Yep, many have pointed this out in the past, and the docs *have* been vastly improved - but even after several years' of OL sysadminning I still have problems in interpreting them. In many cases, if it hadn't been for this list I'd still be completely at sea.

Tony Earnshaw
Email: tonni at hetnet dot nl