Re: High availability

Tony Earnshaw wrote:
Taymour A. El Erian skrev, on 16-08-2007 15:24:

[...]

Would you happen to have any documentation on how to implement chaining ?

If you've built from source (Buchan's srpm or whatever) and have a build directory from a successful build, go to $DIR/tests, run './run test032-chain'; when it's done, got to ./testrun and look at both slapd.?.conf; that should give you a basic idea, together with the rest there.

I can't seem to find this ./testrun diretory I have ./testdata

--
Taymour A El Erian
System Division Manager