Re: Question about ldap backend

Yes, I've read the slapd-ldap(5) and I've changed the slapd.conf in:

database      ldap
uri   "ldap://localhost:389";

acl-bind bindmethod=simple binddn="cn=root,o=Test,c=IT" credentials="password"

however I think I have an old version of OpenLDAP, it is a Windows
version that states this:

$OpenLDAP: slapd 2.2.29 (Oct 21 2005 16:01:14) $

It can also be a problem with the client (Softerra LDAP
Administrator), because it acts in the same manner also as using
anonymous binding. So I suspect this is the problem. I'll make some
testing with another client. Thanks for now

--
Diego