Re: Syncrepl and proxyAgent password expiration

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007, Paul J. Pathiakis wrote:

I have two problems: 1) the proxyAgent password expired. Should this even have a password time limit? Anyhow, how do I reset to have the same password? I can't really go out and change all the clients. (I don't believe this should have ppolicy and it doesn't have it in it's

Perhaps you could bind as the rootdn (with the rootpw) and change your policy accordingly?

profile. 2) The sync repl problem as stated above. The files are below.

[in syncrepl stanza on client]
binddn="uid=Replicator,ou=System Accounts,dc=eagleaccess,dc=com"

[shows on provider debugging as]
=> bdb_dn2id("uid=replicator,ou=system accounts,dc=eagleaccess,dc=com")
<= bdb_dn2id: get failed: DB_NOTFOUND: No matching key/data pair found

Looks like you should ldapadd(1) the "uid=Replicator,ou=System Accounts,dc=eagleaccess,dc=com" entry to the provider.