[Date Prev][Date Next]
allow changing userPassword only through extended operations?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: allow changing userPassword only through extended operations?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Emmanuel Dreyfus)
- Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 05:04:11 +0200
- In-reply-to: <1i3fzcg.1nrpmi61oln58wMemail@example.com>
- User-agent: MacSOUP/2.7 (unregistered for 219 days)
Is there a way to write an ACL so that userPassword could only be
changed by an extended operation, and not by a simple attribute