Re: successful ldapsearch -- need to turn it into a working slapd configuration for an LDAP proxy

----- "Jason R. DePriest" <jrdepriest@gmail.com> wrote:

> Originally, it was database meta only and didn't work.  Adding in the
> backend bdb is just one of the things I have tried to change in the
> config.  Without it, the errors look the same.  I just double-checked
> to make sure.

Keep replies to the list please.

I didn't necessarily expect it to change the result, but it was definitely a misconfiguration, and best to remove it. ;)

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer