Re: preserve value order with referential integrity overlay?

One dump question, the draft you composed expires at end of 2006, does
that mean this draft will no longer become RFC and (thus?) have no
implementation yet?

Having to require client modification might be the big reason to not
having it implemented, I guess.

å 2007-08-14äç 02:01 -0700ïHoward Chuåéï